How Hiring a Virtual Assistant Can Save You Money
If you’re a small-business owner, chances are really good that you spend some time each day answering emails and doing related work. Not only is it onerous, but it’s also not very productive. It’s even more expensive than outsourcing certain tasks to an assistant. To save on money and keep on growing your business, consider hiring an assistant so you can focus more of your time on actually making money rather than maintaining the business operation itself. After all, who doesn’t want that?
Hiring an assistant may be one of the best decisions your business can make for its future success!
These days, it’s not uncommon for people to hire Virtual Assistants to do their shopping, manage their email and social media communications, or even keep track of their schedules. But as a small-business owner, there are also countless other tasks you should consider having your assistant help you with as well.
Hey V.A is not like most Virtual Assistants, our business offers a full-service business management solution. We have the knowledge and experience to assist in all aspects of your business. In this blog, we’ll take a look at some of the best things Hey V.A can do for your business and how hiring one can save you money in the long run!
Here are just a few ways we can help in your small business:
– Administration | Email & Calendar management, customer service, lead generations, creating forms, proposals, spreadsheets, research and more.
– Graphic Design | Logo & Branding design, ad design, designing business collateral such as business cards, flyers and more.
– Social Media | Strategy proposals, account management, post designs, posting concepts, social media calendar and more.
– Bookkeeping | Managing payments & invoices, billing & orders
– Tech Design | Video editing, updating websites & plug-ins, ad management, creating digital files/magazines, online surveys and more.
– Creative | Blog writing, email marketing, product descriptions
– Operations & HR | Implementing and writing systems & processes, create & manage training programs, writing job ads & job descriptions, interview & hiring process and more.
– Events | Product launches, client nights, Christmas parties, personal events & more.
How outsourcing to Hey V.A can save your business money:
– Save on Recruitment and Hiring Efforts
– Remove Worries That Come With a Salary
– Increased Attention on Revenue-Driven Tasks
– Save on Equipment Costs
Leveraging our skills will help streamline your internal processes and take mundane tasks off your plate so you can focus on business growth efforts. Unlike most, we don’t under any circumstances outsource ANY work offshore. Sure it’s cheaper, however at what cost? Outsourcing tasks off-shore often result in the loss of quality & understanding of the task at hand. We understand how Australia does business and we focus on the desired result of our client, not just ticking off the job. Not to mention that timezone will not be an issue.
We are Australian owned and operated so you can be assured that your job will be completed by qualified Australians who are familiar with our country’s way of doing things. We follow Australian standards, quality control systems and work environment regulations to ensure your project is completed without mishap.
If you’re ready to start looking at Virtual Assistant, Hey V.A is your local solution.
How To Stay Motivated During Lockdown
I know what to do, i’m just not doing it.
We all have goals. We all have a task list or “deliverables” we need to complete, but we find other tasks that keep us busy and take up our time.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The question is, “How do I get motivated enough to get these tasks done when I simply don’t want to do them?”⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Did your mum ever say this? “You don’t have to want to do it; you just have to do it.” I hated it, but now I find myself re-telling my toddler on the daily. Go figure.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
If you ever find yourself feeling a lack of motivation, here are some tips to get back in the motivation zone!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Write down your “why”—and remind yourself why your WHY is so important to you. (Your “Why” is your unique reason you are running your business, doing your job, doing all the things you do. Is it to support your family, set yourself up for retirement, buy that dream car? Whatever it is, write it down and post it somewhere visible. Each action step in the direction of your goals also aligns with your WHY.)
2. Ask yourself, “How do I want to feel at the end of the day?” Most entrepreneurs and business professionals like the feeling of accomplishment. Look at the remainder of your day and think about what will make you feel the most productive and happy. Not just “busy work” – but action steps that get you closer to your goal on a weekly, daily and even hourly basis.
3. Get the MOST IMPORTANT task completed first. By human nature, we sometimes want to take care of the easiest (and sometimes LEAST important) things first. Look at your task list. Think about the thing you LEAST want to do—and it is likely the same task that will produce the MOST results. DO THAT TASK FIRST. You will feel accomplished and more on top of everything throughout your day.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀